Friday, March 30, 2012

Dyeing Eggs





Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you are having a good week! We have been having great weather here in Tennessee. We got our garden planted this past weekend. I have not had a lot of time to spend in my craft room, but I did manage to do a 2-page layout to share with you. Yes, I am slightly behind on my scrapbooking; I am working on 2006 pictures.






My Recipe - the title Dying Eggs cut at 1.25” and 2006 is cut at 1” and they are cut out using my Expression and my Gypsy using the Gypsy Font, the paper is from The Paper Studio – peace, love, and happiness stack. The flower paper is from Ki the enchanted paper pad. It is cut at 3” x 12”. Dark pink is Ki the Enchanted Paper Pad and is cut at 1” x 12” and I used my ek success edger punch. Light pink paper is DCWV and is cut at ¼” x 12”. The photo mates, orange, yellow, green are DCWV I think they were scraps in my stash. The blue paw print paper was also a scrap from my stash and it was cut using the Creative Memories oval cutting system. I used the 2 ¼” x 3” oval with the red blade. The paper, I think was from Color box and the paw prints was printed with my Imagine with the Four Legged Friends cartridge.





  The flower paper is from Ki the enchanted paper pad. It is cut at 5” x 12”. Dark pink is Ki the Enchanted Paper Pad and is cut at 1” x 12” and I used my ek success edger punch. Light pink paper is DCWV and is cut at ¼” x 12”. The photo mates, orange, orange strips , purple, purple strips, blue – green , blue – green stripes are The Paper Studio. The blue plaid oval is The Paper Studio and was cut out with the Creative Memories oval cutting system. I used the 5” x 7” oval with the blue blade. The cream paper is from DCWV and is cut with Creative Memories oval cutting system. I used the 5” x 7” oval with the red blade. The bunny is cut out using black card stock from @ the office, the white is Georgia Pacific, pink card stock I think is from DCWV, it was a piece from my stash. I used my Expression with the Create a Critter cartridge, and it was cut on 3” The eggs were cut  out using  Creative Memories cutting system the small heart with the red blade. I used leftover Easter grass. 


Thanks for visiting!
Angela





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment