Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Girls

Happy Wednesday !! Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying this beautiful weather. I have a fun layout to share with you, my daughter Kirsten and our puppy Ginger were coming to visit me in my craft room.




My recipe - Purple polka dots is 12"x12" from The Paper Studio - basics stack. Green stripped paper is cut at  4 1/2" x 1 1/2" and is from The Paper Studio - basics stack. Pink flower paper is from K & Company and is cut at 6 3/8" x 1 1/2" and the triangles are cut with Creative Memories 1 1/2 squares punch and cut  in half. Yellow squares are punched with Creative Memories 1 1/2" punch, with purple gel pen dash marks, the paper is The Paper Studio - peace, love, happiness stack. Flowers are from Flowers Scrap'n Bloom, the were an off white and I inked the edges with Studio G orange and Scrappy Cat bright yellow, the centers have 3 orange rhinestones from i-Roc and pop dotted up. My Girls were cut out using my Expression with the Cricut Classic Font cartridge at 2", not sure what paper line it is from, it was a scrap from my stash and they were pop dotted up. Dark purple photo mat is cut at 4 12" x 6 3/8" not sure what paper line it is from, it was a scrap from my stash. Light purple photo mat is cut at 4 1/4 x 6" not sure what paper line it is from, it was a scrap from my stash.

Thanks for visiting!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment