Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BeeeCause....

   Happy Wednesday Everyone!! Hope yall have been enjoying the beautiful weather.Yesterday, here in Tennessee it was 75 degrees and today its going to be the same. Two of my children are on spring break and we are outside playing and having fun (last week my oldest son was home on spring break from collage).
    Today I would like to share a quick card with you, it is called a buckle card. If you would like step by step instructions leave me a message and I will post them.
   








My recipe - I used Georgia Pacific white card stock for the base. The flower print and the strips are from K & Company. I used my Imagine to cut out the scallops, it is preloaded onto the the machine. I used cream card stock by DCWV to print the designs and color on the scallops, I used the Elise cartridge. For the cute little bee I used my Imagine to print and cut him out, using the Create a Critter cartridge. I used my white Pearl Pen to put some accents and a black gel pen for dash marks. Beeecause.... is printed on DCWV cream card stock from my computer. The I love you, is from the I'm just saying collection from Club Rubies Studio.
Hope you have a Blessed day!

Thanks for visiting,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Bee-utiful card!! The colors are so bright and fun. Love your sweet little bumble bee:) Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete