Monday, March 5, 2012

Bubblebath Fun

Happy Monday! I want to share a fun layout with you today. Jared enjoying a bubble bath.



My recipe - Squares are cut out using my creative Memories square punch. The dark blue squares are 1 1/4" and the paper is from Provo Craft - Slab 111 pack, I used it as a base and it is cut at 8". The cream is punched at 1" and it is DCWV card stock. The light blue strips are from The Paper Studio- The Basic Paper Pack and the base is cut at 6 1/2" and the small strip is cut at 1/2". The orange letters are cut out using my Expression at 1" and I used the cartridge Base Camp, I used the shadow feature. the paper is from The Paper Studio- The Basic Paper Pack. The ducky sticker is from Creative Memories and I can't remember where the bubble stickers came from I have had them a long time.


Thanks for visiting,
Angela



2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    I am so happy to be your first follower! I found you via comments on another ladies blog. I am looking forward to reading more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout!! I love the bright orange letters and thanks for sharing the pic's. I also want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment:) I am a new follower of your and look forward to seeing more of your creations!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete