Monday, February 27, 2012

We are Lucky

Happy Monday!! What a beautiful day!
I want to share with you a card I made for St. Patrick's Day.



 My recipe -  The base is the DCWV craft card stock and it is cut at 4 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches, cream card stock is DCWV and it is cut at 4 inches x 5 inches, I'm not sure what the light green is, it was something I had in my stash. I used my Imagine to print the shamrocks on it, with the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge and its cut at 3 /8 inches x 4 /8 inches. I printed the same shamrock on a piece DCWV white card stock and cut it out with the Imagine. I outlined it with Studio G green glitter glue. The green pearl drops on the top and bottom I used my green Pearl Pen.







Inside the card - Dark green paper is creative Memories and is cut at 3 5/8 inches x 4 5/8 inches, light green paper was a left over piece from the front and cut at 3 3/4 inches x 5 1/8 inches, white printer paper and I inked the edges with ColorBox ink Ice Jade and is cut at 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches, the font I used was comic book from my computer.



Thanks for visiting!!!
Angela








No comments:

Post a Comment