Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All Star

Hello Everyone Happy Tuesday! Here is a baseball layout I wanted to share with you.


My recipe - The base is black card stock from DCWV, white baseballs are card stock from Georgia Pacific, I cut them out with the Creative Memories 2 1/2 inch circle cutter with the red blade on the outer ring and I used the Creative Memories red fine tip pen to do the stitching, The flames were cut out with the Cricut Expression using the Indie Art cartridge at 2 3/4 inches and I also used the layer function key, The red,orange, and yellow flames are DCWV card stock and the red flames were outlined with red Stickles, The yellow stars are cut out with the Creative Memories star punch 1 1/2 and 1 1/4 inches and I inked the edges with Studio G orange ink and outlined with Studio G yellow glitter glue, the blue letters are DCWV and are cut out using the Plantin School Book cartridge Tall ball setting, I used my Memory Keeper corner rounder on 1/2 inch to round corners.

Thanks for visiting
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment