Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde

Happy Wednesday!
 Today I am sharing a layout with Jared and his funny expressions.


 

My Recipe -  The colored square paper and the strip paper is The Paper Studio from the All Seasons Paper Stack and they are cut at 5 1/2 inches by 12 inches, Green piece of paper is 3 1/2 inches by 12 inches and I ran it through my Fiskars Paper Crimper and I'm not sure the brand of paper it was in my scraps, Red and Blue paper is card stock from DCWV, Black card stock for letters is from DCWV, Dr. Jekyll  was cut out at 2.24 inches, and was cut out at 1.35 inches, they both were welded in my Gypsy and I used the Base Camp cartridge, I used a white gel pen for the stiching, Mr. Hyde was also welded in my Gypsy and I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge Vampire font, it was cut out at 1.80 inches and outlined with red Stickles, Journal  box is just left over scraps from the colored boxes and stripes I already used, I can't remember what brand the eyelets are I have had them a long time, I used my Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Big Bit to punch the holes and to set the eyelets, the white journal box is from Creative Memories and I inked the edges with Color Box fluid chalk ink Ice Jade.

Thanks for visiting,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment