Friday, April 13, 2012

Let the Hunt Begin!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Sorry that I did get anything post last week. I had a little problem with the automatic posts. I thought I had it set up, but due to operator error (Me), I didn't do something right. Lol I am not very good with computers but I am working on it. Here is my layout that I wanted to share with you last week.I am still working on Pictures from 2006.







My recipe - The white paper with polka dots is from Ki Memories Enchanting paper pad and is cut at 11/2" on the top and the bottom one is cut at 3". The brown paper is cut at 4" and is from Ki Memories Enchanting paper pad The Letters are cut out using my Expression and the Base Camp cartridge and they were cut at 1" and I also cut them out as a shadow effect in purple. The orange paper is from Creative Memories. The aqua paper is from Ki Memories Enchanting paper pad. The pink paper and the pink polka dots are from my stash of scraps. The aqua paper with stripes photo mat is cut at 3 7/8" x 4 1/2" and is from Ki Memories Enchanting paper pad. The purple oval is cut at 3 7/8" x 3" with Creative Memories Oval cutter with the blue blade. Pink polka dot is cut using  3 7/8" x 3" with Creative Memories Oval cutter with the green blade. The orange oval is 3 7/8" x 3" with Creative Memories Oval cutter with the blue blade. The plaid paper is from Me & My Big Ideas and is cut 3 7/8" x 3" with Creative Memories Oval cutter with the green blade. Lime green photo mat is from  Me & My Big Ideas and is cut at 3 1/2" x 4 1/2". Aqua photo mat is from Ki Memories Enchanting paper pad and is cut at 4 1/4" x 4 1/2". The basket is cut at 1 1/2" using my Expression with the Create a Critter cartridge and the paper and stickers are from Creative Memories and the bottom of the basket is pop doted up. My cute little bunny is cut out using my Expression with the Create a Critter cartridge and cut out at 3" using a dark pink scrap from my stash and a light pink polka dot paper from Me & My Big Ideas. I added some dash marks with a silver gel pen.

Thanks for visiting,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment