Friday, April 20, 2012

Chef Jared

Happy Friday Everyone!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!  We have been having a blast enjoying the beautiful weather, soccer games and yesterday I enjoyed a GREAT shopping day with my daughter Kirsten, it was her 17th Birthday. I have a 2 page layout to share with you today.



 My Recipe - The brown paper with the spoons and forks is printed with the Imagine and the Kate's Kitchen and the paper is ( a funny story, I ran out of 12x12 white card stock so I was scrapbooking with Kirsten and she said why don't you take a pattern paper you don't really like and print it on the back, What a great idea! so I did.) Ki from the enchanted paper pad.Chef Jared was cut of one of the extra Today's Menus that I printed. I inked the edges with a little blue Studio G chalk. I cut them out with the Expression using the Plantin School Book at 1". I cut out and printed the cute little recipe book with the Imagine and used it as a journal block.



The red photo mate is DCWV card stock cut at 4 1/8"x 6 1/4'. Sage green photo mat is from Creative Memories paper and cut at 4 3/8" x 4 7/8". Brown card stock is DCWV and is cut at 3 3/4" x 4 1/2 ". The light green pattern paper is printed on Geoiga Pacific card stock with the Imagine using Kate's Kitchen. The 2nd brown photo mat is cut at  3 3/4" x 4". The sage green photo mate with the rounded corners is cute at  3 1/2" x 3 3/4 and I rounded the corners with the We R Memory Keepers corner chomper.



Today's Menu was cut and printed with the Imagine and using Kate's Kitchen and was cut out at 10.5. The recipes photo mat is cut and printed with the Imagine and Kate's Kitchen at 9.5. The sage green photo mat is cut at 5 1/2". made with love was cut and printed with the Imagine and Kate's Kitchen at 6.5. The pancake group was cut and printed with the Imagine and Kate's Kitchen at 4.5. The red pancake letters are cut with the Expression with the Plantin School Book cartridge and cut at 1 1/4"

Thanks for visiting
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment